For Our Homeowners
If you're looking for information about your new Landmark home, you're at the right place! From here you can get some solid advice on home maintenance, get in touch with Customer Care, or send a service request.*
*If you are a homeowner currently under warranty and have a electric, heating, cooling, or plumbing emergency please refer to your homeowner's manual, contact the appropriate trade vendor, and follow up with an email to Landmark's Customer Care Coordinator.
Home Maintenance Tips
Here are some simple tips to save money and time, and get the most from your new Landmark home. You should make these checks every season to ensure that your home is as safe as possible, and to make sure you catch small problems before they become big ones.
- Check all health and security alarms and replace batteries
- Inspect air conditioning/furnace system and replace filters
- Clean windows, screens, and hardware
- Examine foundations for cracks or moisture
- Check caulking and touch up if necessary
- Lubricate windows and door hinges
- Replace flashlight batteries
- Check fire extinguishers and replace if needed
- Inspect your home for excessive moisture levels
- Test plumbing shut-off valves
- Check windows and seals for leaks
- Vacuum air registers for better air flow
- Check for cracks in driveway and reseal as necessary
Find out about the rewards you can earn for referring a friend or family member who signs a purchase agreement! Learn More.