Estates at Grandview
|School District:||Lower Dauphin|
|Starting Price:||From the upper $300's.
(as low as $1,551 per month)*
It’s time to celebrate your achievements with a new luxury home in the Estates at Grandview. Nestled in a country-club style setting, very close to Hershey, PA, this exclusive neighborhood offers a vast portfolio of masterfully designed new home floorplans. Landmark builds homes to fit your lifestyle, so we absolutely welcome your customization ideas. Each home comes with an abundance of designer features already included, as well as upgraded features exclusive to this community. Our stunning homes sit on spacious lots starting at ½ acre in size, and the neighborhood looks spectacular thanks to the custom landscaping package that comes with each home, along with convenient sidewalks and street lights. Your new Landmark home will be a perfect fit in this prestigious community.
Located in Hummelstown, PA, just off of route 39, the Estates of Grandview is the ideal location for your new home. The Giant Center, Hershey Park, the Outlets at Hershey, the Hershey Hotel, and the wonderful town of Hershey can just about be seen from the Estates of Grandview. The Penn State Milton Hershey Medical Center is located just a few miles away, and there is a beautiful new 18-hole golf course (the Hershey Links) adjacent to the neighborhood. Come explore how beautiful your life can be in the Estates at Grandview, as you enjoy the luxury you deserve.
- Spacious new home sites from ½ acre in size and larger.
- Well designed one-story and two-story luxury homes (some with convenient first-floor owner’s suites).
- An abundance of designer features and upgrades included with your new home.
- Elite James Hardie fiber-cement siding for long lasting durability and charm.
- Finished two-car garage already insulated, dry-walled, and painted.
- Cozy community with sidewalks and streetlights for your convenience.
- A 2.5 acre play ground area is included in the neighborhood.
- Convenient public utilities.
- Economical gas heat.
- Low H.O.A. fees.
- Located just a few minutes from the town of Hershey and all of its attractions.
- Only five minutes to the Hershey Medical Center.
- Very convenient to PA routes 39, 22, 322, 422, 81, and the PA Turnpike.
- Contact your Community Sales Manager today to experience the Estates at Grandview for the first time.
*Equal Housing Lender. Equal Opportunity Lender. Member FDIC. Subject to credit approval. Financing information provided by Craig Powell, NMLS #615670, Fulton Mortgage Company, A Division of Fulton Bank, N.A. Example monthly payment represents Principal and Interest only and is based on a purchase price of $382,400. The payment amount does not include mortgage insurance, real estate taxes and homeowners insurance; actual payment obligation will be higher based on insurances and taxes. Loan repayment example is based on 30 yr Fixed Mortgage with a total loan amount of $305,920, an APR of 4.57%, interest rate of 4.5%, 0 points and 20% down. Rates subject to change. Other financing options available to qualified buyers.
From Harrisburg area:
I-83 N to US-322 E via exit 46B toward Hershey. Merge onto Hershey Park Drive/PA-39 W toward PA-39 W/Hershey Park Drive. Follow for 2.5 miles, left onto Hershey Rd/PA -39. Follow 1.4 miles to left on Grandview Rd, then right onto Savannah Drive into the community.
From 422E/322E in Hershey:
When road divides, continue on 322E/39W (Hersheypark Drive). Left at signal, continuing on 39W (Hershey Rd). Travel 1 mile to left on Grandview Rd. Entrance on right.
422W to Hershey. Right on Park Ave (743) to left on Hersheypark Drive. At second light, turn right to continue on 39W/S. Hershey Road. One mile to left on Grandview Rd. Entrance on right.
283W to Elizabethtown/Hershey (743) exit. West on 743 into Hershey, crossing over 422 and onto Park Ave. At Hersheypark Drive, turn left. At second light, turn R on 39W. Travel 1 mile to left on Grandview Rd. Entrance is on right.