Monday June 2, 2014
Experience our one-of-a-kind Winterbrooke masterpiece, debuting at the Street of Dreams, June 14th - 29th, 2014.
Landmark Homes is honored to be one of the builders selected to participate in this prestigious event, sponsored by the Harrisburg Home Builders Association. Visitors will be able to tour unique and innovative luxury homes in The Estates at Autumn Oaks, located at the base of the Blue Mountains, just off Linglestown Road in Lower Paxton Township.
With a splendid location and panoramic views of the Susquehanna Valley, The Estates at Autumn Oaks offers a natural, wooded setting in an elegant estate community. One+ acre home sites and walking trails, all nestled on the hills of the Blue Mountain, enjoy a serene and beautiful setting.
During the Street of Dreams event, visitors can tour the finished masterpieces of 7 different home builders, while envisioning their own dream home's unique features. Participating homes will range in price from $600,000 to $1,000,000, but the possibilities for future home designs on the available home sites are vast. Visit Landmark Homes' customized Winterbrooke model to inspire your dreams and explore the possibilities!
ABOUT THE HOME
This home embraces a harmonious blend of the luxurious indoors with the surrounding natural beauty in its three fully finished levels and outdoor courtyard. With a 2-car side entry garage, a single detached garage, and nearly 6,000 square feet, this home offers plenty of room to entertain or relax. From the flooring, to the hallways, walls, and ceilings, designer details abound, including wide door and window trim and baseboards, hardwood flooring, tile flooring, craftsman wainscoting with chair rails, custom ceiling treatments, lofty 10' ceilings on the first floor and 9' ceilings on the second floor, decorative stairway designs, and unique entryways. This home truly must be seen to fully appreciate! Here are just a few additional details that make this home so spectacular:
- Fully finished daylight basement with Theater Room, Game Room, Hearth Room, Kitchen, and powder room
- Sunken Family Room with stone to ceiling gas fireplace
- Formal Dining Room with custom coffered ceiling and craftsman wainscoting with chair rail
- Stained wood beam ceiling in the Kitchen and Gathering Area/Breakfast Nook
- Peaceful sitting area with a see-through gas fireplace in the Owner's Suite
- Whirlpool, heated tile floor, and custom wrap around vanity in the Owner's Suite private bathroom
- Staircases at both ends of the home
- Walk-in closets in all bedrooms
- 3-zone heating and cooling
- Oversized deck with partial wrap around and steps to back yard
Address: 2744 Colonial Rd, Harrisburg PA 17112
Directions: I-83 N to exit 50A (US-22 E/Jonestown Rd). Merge right on to US-22 E/Jonestown Rd, then left on to Colonial Road just before Colonial Park Mall. Travel about 3.5 miles to enter the community.