Tuesday May 18, 2021
No dining room is complete without an eye-catching lighting accent hanging over the main centerpiece of the room - the dining room table. While chandeliers have been a main feature of formal dining rooms for years, there are more styles, finishes, shapes and sizes than ever before. With so many potential options, how does one choose the best light fixture for their home?
Here are 10 of our favorite dining room lighting fixtures from Progress Lighting to inspire your next dining room remodel:
1. This bold chandelier complements Urban Industrial and Bohemian styles in one of our Kensington homes. Over-scaled geometric frames feature designs inspired by metal trusses and the art of engineering. A Matte Black finish is highlighted by open candles.
2. This chandelier features an elliptical frame that gracefully supports a candelabra with a clear glass shade. Mixed finishes highlight the unique shape and provide a hint of livable luxury to your home.
3. A five-light inner cluster in brushed brass appears to float inside a black geometric outer cage in this chandelier. The frame is designed to dramatically surround each fixture, presenting depth, dimension and beauty. The exaggerated scale and elegant accents are suitable for modern and luxury design styles.
4. This bold five-light chandelier embraces an artful display of asymmetrical design styling. A slender, staggered frame representing organic forms draws the eye upward to admire the clear fluted ribbed glass shades. The larger scale is suitable for open floor plans, great rooms or anywhere a dramatic focal piece is needed to make a bold statement. The graphite finish is paired with brushed bronze accents.
5. Create a cozy home with the Briarwood Collection 5-Light Ceruse Black Farmhouse Linear Island Chandelier. This chandelier exudes a comforting country glow as the lights peak through the classic X-brace design reminiscent of country barn doors and rustic farmhouse gates. A faux-wood frame coated in a rustic ceruse black finish accented by a black plate on top of the structure infuses the chandelier with charming country character.
6. With updated designs that honor the charm of early American styling, this six-light chandelier provides a timeless elegance to rustic farmhouse, modern farmhouse and urban industrial spaces. Impressive graphic elements take center stage, while candelabra lights highlight subtle curves. Dual tone finish combinations of brushed nickel with weathered gray accents.
7. A new category of vintage modern fixtures takes center stage with this nine-light chandelier from Progressive Lighting's Design Series collections. Delicate details in a graphite finish, create statement making focal pieces for a variety of interiors. This chandelier provides a fitting stage to feature nostalgic, vintage lamps. Glass accessory shades available in clear or frosted seeded finishes.
8. This six-light pendant features a stunning armillary-style frame, with a dual tone finish combination of galvanized accents with antique white accents. While this fixture is ideal for Rustic Farmhouse or Urban Industrial home environments, it can also be paired with a number of Coastal-inspired fixtures to complement natural wood materials.
9. This five-light chandelier features arching and delicate details that curve to create an airy design. Dual toned frame color combinations in a graphite finish with weathered oak accents, the hand painted wood grained texture complements rustic and modern farmhouse home décor, as well as urban industrial and coastal interior settings.
10. Harkening back to a simpler time, this chandelier freshens traditional forms with flowing lines. Waving metal arms rush from the center to gracefully support off-white linen shades in this nine-light, two-tier chandelier in brushed nickel. The unique ceiling chain mount supplies you with 6 feet of 9 gauge chain.
Feeling inspired? Explore Progressive Lighting's website to see more of their unique lighting fixtures that we use in our Landmark Homes!